Hey Rhonda! I lost your e-mail because my computer crashed. Drop me a line and I'll be able to save your address again. Also, if you give me your username, password for blogger, I can help you put in those friends blog sites on your side bar! Hope you are doing well! Love you - Rhea AND you need to turn off that word verification thingy! It is under the comments tab in your dashboard!
2 comments:
Hey Rhonda! I lost your e-mail because my computer crashed. Drop me a line and I'll be able to save your address again. Also, if you give me your username, password for blogger, I can help you put in those friends blog sites on your side bar! Hope you are doing well! Love you - Rhea AND you need to turn off that word verification thingy! It is under the comments tab in your dashboard!
How do I turn that off?
Post a Comment