Thursday, August 17, 2006

Girl's First

 So we are getting ready for lunch, ok, well, I am. I tell the two youngest to go wash their hands--(they are heavily into drawing--they hear me, but they just don't want to budge or even ask for a few more minutes). As of late, Ian has been trying me in the area of slow obedience--who is it that said..."slow obedience is disobedience--D. Wilson? Anyway, I told Ian to come to "THE COUCH," where his he would meet MR. SPOON, and he replies, "but Mom, remember, girls first!" I just about couldn't get through disciplining without laughing. I am glad Robby wasn't there, or we would have both lost it and nothing would have been taught. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny stuff. I would have laughed too and the benefit of dealing with the heart of the matter is that yeah, it may be funny, but your still in trouble.

Ed

Mrs. D said...

Glad to know chivalry isn't dead!