It's a wonderful life with five kids and being a wife...
We love Aunt Kristi, and we don't even know her. She reminds us of our own Aunti Melanie from MN.
Check out her blog at Kristiandfred.blogspot.com
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
I did check it out & will have to do so regularly. The rolling of Mamaw is priceless.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We love Aunt Kristi, and we don't even know her. She reminds us of our own Aunti Melanie from MN.
Check out her blog at Kristiandfred.blogspot.com
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»
I did check it out & will have to do so regularly. The rolling of Mamaw is priceless.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment