Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, do you know what this is? It's a Dremel tool--it used to be my husbands, but now it is mine--mine--mine. Well, I do use it more than he does. If he needs it, I will gladly let him borrow it. This is not your ordinary tool. This is the tool to end all problems with roughness in your feet. Beware, the next picture you are about to see may seriously gross you out. This person's wishes to be remained anonymous--as you can tell it is quite embarassing! HOLD YOUR STOMACHS!



3 comments:
Cool. Which attachment does that person use?
It's the one that you see on the picture shown. It doesn't hurt unless you keep it in once place for a while. Or if you make it go fast, eeeewwwww, it runs across the bottom of your foot and gets that tender part on the inside. Emmm.....I did that the other day.
best regards, nice info »
Post a Comment