Saturday, April 08, 2006

Look out Humid Weather...


here we come. I sure am going to miss this dry weather; you can almost see how dry it is in this picture. My hands, though are aching for some moisture. It is hard to keep our hands and lips from getting chapped. I am ready for a good thunderstorm though! The ones here (when we get one), lasts about 5 minutes.

2 comments:

kristi's life said...

Hey! Sorry I never got a chance to come up there at least one time before ya'll move. Looks nice. I am anxious to see you in Hot Springs though. Just love it there!! I will be heading that way in 5 days!! Yay! Just hate ya'll won't be there yet.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! sony 40 flat screen hdtv monitor casio watch telememo Pretty asian chubby oral sex Spam blocker rating spam blocker spam blocker enterprise Submitted sex Illustrated gay sex positions Asian massage parlor maryland Erfahrung mit zyban