Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Gabby (Monday, February 20, 2006)

 
Gabby officially turns 9 years old at 12:59 P.M. today! We had a 20-hour celebration this year starting Friday at 4:30 at a local hotel where Gabby had a surprise slumber/birthday party. They swam forever, ate some pizza then cake, swam a little more, then the girls and I headed up to the room and played Trivial Pursuit Jr. I then retired to my quarters and let the girls talk till they fell asleep (about 12:00). We then got up, ate breakfast, swam for a couple of hours, then headed home. Gabby had a great time--the only thing she told me she missed (no guilt trip), was her grandmothers. Pictures of the party will be forthcoming; the pictures posted were the ones we had done at Wal-mart yesterday after church. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!!

Mrs. D said...

You are very blessed to be the mother of such a beautiful (both inside and out) daughter.

Happy Birthday, Gabby!

Ian Thomas Lindsay said...

I thought you were talking about your blog. Thank you for sharing that with me. I am very proud of her. I am certainly missing her. (And also you) :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Antidepressants as adjuvant medication Compare+term+life+insurance Bad debt reserve policy Parent teacher conferencing Ambien online without prescription Pop up blocker pro and spyware detector