Ian just loves "Bugart"--the name Morgan has given Caelin. Ian is "Bubba," and I guess that is how she differentiates the two. Caelin is so funny. He gets pretty frustrated with Ian (we pretty much all do) with his babbling on and not making sense. But we hear Caelin tell Ian, "IAN, YOU"RE MAKING MY MOUTH DRY, JUST HUSH!" I don't really know what that means, but I guess Caelin is feeling sorry for Ian's mouth! (You will notice when I get Ian's professional pictures figured on the blog, how he always does his mouth goofy. We had to really work with him to get him "normal."



3 comments:
What a great site
» »
best regards, nice info Pay per click targeted internet traffic Acne urine remedy Training executive report sto vibrator Football coloring pages for kids
This is very interesting site... Moen faucet t953cp monticello roman tub 2004 nissan sentra se-r While valtrex pregnant Affiliate program for david lovelace Link http generic viagra help.netfirms.com open bra discount mexican pharmacy that sells modafinil or provigil interior design school in illinois fitness info Wellbutrin wellbutrin zyban bupropion side effects Drug on line vardenafil hydrochloride Bell south digital answering machine model Pittsburg pirates pirate with baseball batts logo pictures call center online training Human growth hormone and bodybuidling supplements Subaru forester wheel bearing problems Anabolic steroids deaths per year baseball Graco high chair cover
Post a Comment