Don't they look great! Morgan's hair is longer than Abigail's. Of course it would help if Abigail quit pulling hers out! Miss you all and miss that BEACH!
Hey Rhea I saw a thing on 20/20 one time where a lady pulled out her hair, and she had to wear a wig! Have you done any research on that? We miss the beach and the warmth (except Robby) he loves this cold weather. I used to like it until I had kids--they aren't able to go out as much and when they do, it takes a while to dress them appropriately--I'm sure you have your fill of that now! So far we haven't had a good, long, cold snap. I put Durham's weather on our computer, so I am able to keep up with you guys. Miss you!
2 comments:
Don't they look great! Morgan's hair is longer than Abigail's. Of course it would help if Abigail quit pulling hers out! Miss you all and miss that BEACH!
Hey Rhea
I saw a thing on 20/20 one time where a lady pulled out her hair, and she had to wear a wig! Have you done any research on that? We miss the beach and the warmth (except Robby) he loves this cold weather. I used to like it until I had kids--they aren't able to go out as much and when they do, it takes a while to dress them appropriately--I'm sure you have your fill of that now! So far we haven't had a good, long, cold snap. I put Durham's weather on our computer, so I am able to keep up with you guys. Miss you!
Post a Comment