Saturday, March 20, 2010







We've extended our garden this year in hopes of bringing
many meals to the table. Each Lindsay had his/her own
task. Pictured above is the favorite task of all. It sure
beats tilling and picking up rock after rock after rock after...
well, you get the picture. Later that evening we decided to
have a bon fire. As soon as we got the fire going good, I sat
sat down to watch the beautiful sight. Not the fire, my family.
Here we were all together enjoying rest after a hard day.
The kids still had their energy though; they were up walking
around the fire and feeding it and doing numerous other things.
As I sat there, looking at each one of the kids and my hubby,
I was filled with joy with these blessings God gave to me. Seems
like we get too caught up in life and miss counting our blessings. I
promised myself not to let that happen again. Enjoy each moment,
and be filled with joy with what God has given you.

2 comments:

Willa Nicole said...

You don't see families working together on the garden very often any more! I am so glad you do! We plan to do the same :-)
Love,
Willa

Ian Thomas Lindsay said...

Thanks, Willa. Hope your garden does well! See you soon!

Love,
Mrs. Lindsay