It's a wonderful life with five kids and being a wife...
Yes--he's standing on a stool; I had to do a double take because I wasn't really sure. It is a small stool though.
That reminds me of that Brady Bunch episode!
I was wondering what episode, and then it took me a few minutes to remember. I remember laughing at those snooty girls getting all messed up. That was a good lesson for Marsha to learn and good for us jr. high students!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes--he's standing on a stool; I had to do a double take because I wasn't really sure. It is a small stool though.
That reminds me of that Brady Bunch episode!
I was wondering what episode, and then it took me a few minutes to remember. I remember laughing at those snooty girls getting all messed up. That was a good lesson for Marsha to learn and good for us jr. high students!
Post a Comment