Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mom...

 
tackling a baby mountain--that was even good for her. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. D said...

Rhonda,

God has surely blessed you! How wonderful that your parents were able to come and visit. I am sure you all had a good time making memories that will last a lifetime.

I am happy for you!

Love,
Jen
PS...My new "look" is explained in my latest post. Check it out and I can explain later. :(

Jennifer said...

Hi, I saw your comment on jennifer's blog and had to come over here because you're from Borger. My husband's whole family was raised in Borger. We were there last November visiting his grandmother. I just stopped by to say hi.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.hosting-2.info/Cheap-canadian-webhosting.html Bmw 3 series floor mats Asthma rates in cincinnati ohio Crochless bikini somali girls in porn video cellulite behandlung free photo album webspace executive training report http://www.fire-alarm-monitoring.info/Allergies.html Microsoft chase merchant services

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Quality meridia casino gambling taxes muscle fitness female Zocor+for+sale Debt consolidation program kansas acne vulgaris acne rosacea pilates bung What is ativan prescribed for http://www.supplements-calcium.info/dietary-supplements.html steroids rosacea Kid domain computer How to loss our stomach fat Lacie flat screen Domain name rtegister Cheap telephone calls uk rosacea shampoo O search engine optimization Skin care bellevue Valium reactions comfy hotels in amsterdam