March 01, 2006
Just wanting to let everyone know, that yes, you read it, we are moving...again. This will be our fourth time in less than a year. Before moving to Biloxi, Hot Springs was one of the places we had in mind to move to--guess we should have gone with the latter one, although I wouldn't trade those/these times for anything. I try not to think about packing, about leaving this area, and especially leaving my two wonderful friends and their family. This place, many of you have heard me say this but Borger is like a little heaven on earth. It's hard to put into words, but I think you get the picture.
We will be trying to grow our business in Arkansas right smack in the middle of the tourism spots of Hot Springs. Robby (and Gabby) are actually on their way home from checking out the buildings and seeing where Heritage Designs (new name)would be good to set up. We would love your prayers as we journey yet to another place.
Gabby went with her daddy and really worked out that she did. We figure she would have the hardest time leaving 3 beautiful friends behind. She and her daddy went to an RE church there. They both loved the church, and Gabby made an immediate friend while there. It is still going to be hard leaving, maybe Robby should have brought me. He did tell me that he is bringing home some horse brochures because I have been aching to ride, and he thinks that might help me leave....emmm....horses or some of the greatest friends in the world--I choose the friends, but we are already planning a get together, and I know we will see them often.
Thank you for your prayers.............
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Rhonda - so happy for you that you get to move and maybe look forward to very good business. I'll be praying for your whole family. My heart aches for you having to leave friends - it is hard. Love you lots! Rhea
I know it will be hard for you to leave your friends but I know you will adjust and make new friends rather quickly. It's good that you plan to visit your friends in Texas but please don't forget your Louisiana friends. We miss ya'll and would love to see you again. Maybe we will see each other more since Hot Springs isn't that far from here. I think where you are moving is going to be a pretty spot. Isn't there some mountains nearby?
Kay DeFreese
McClard's BBQ and their rib plate is enough to make anybody want to move to Hot Springs.
Go Heritage Designs.
Ed
We were looking at Hot Springs, along with Biloxi when we first moved from Tyler. Hot Springs will be a good place as far as tourism (all year round). I hope we have you all come visit!
best regards, nice info
buy xanax online prescription Turbi tax use tax Aearned income tax credit
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Post a Comment